Unit: Chengkong Business Center Chengkong Department
Planned number: 1 person
1. Responsible for assisting in the drafting and preparation of various working documents, and responsible for the reporting, reminding, distribution, circulation, filing and other management matters of related documents;
2. Assist in arranging and coordinating the work schedule of the chairman, and according to the work schedule, make appointments, receptions, meeting preparations and other matters of relevant personnel;
3. Responsible for coordinating the liaison arrangements for the chairman's business travel itinerary, business banquets, etc.
1. There is no restriction on gender, good image and temperament, Fudan University liberal arts major is preferred;
2. Careful work, strong sense of responsibility, strong resistance to pressure, quick thinking;
3. Excellent coordination ability; good personal training, treat others generously and decently;
4. Strong language organization skills, good writing skills, able to write documents, letters, notices, etc.